SEEDS ARE BAGGED BY WEIGHT - you may receive a little MORE or a little LESS - we bag by weight not by seed count. So please note that if you do not receive an exact seed count it is because our seeds are weighed out by oz and not counting.
Benefits of the Moringa Tree:
- 3 times the Potassium in bananas.
- 7 times the Vitamin-C as in oranges.
- 25 times the Iron in spinach.
- 4 times the Calcium in milk.
- 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots.
- 46 Antioxidants.
- 36 Anti-Inflammatories.
- Omegas 3, 6, and 9.
- Vitamins: A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene), B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin and more. Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Fluorine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- All 8 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine. Other Beneficial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3, 6, 9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
- Moringa Trees grow very tall in a short period of time. If you plan on using your Moringa leaves for food and other uses, you can pinch or cut off the top branches and leaves (wait until it’s about 4 feet tall) to direct the growth of your tree. Doing this will cause the branches to sprout lower on the tree and make them spread outward instead of upward, allowing for easier access for harvesting
- Moringa Trees like the heat and do not like freezing temperatures. If the temperatures fall below 35 degrees and your tree is planted in the ground, here are some ways you can protect it. Please note that in most cases if your Moringa does freeze and die, mark where the root is and when it warms up, watering the root area will cause the tree to re-grow in most cases.
- Using banana peels, mulch or a heavy type of bedding around the base of the tree will help protect the tree
- Blankets and/or other coverings placed on the tree work well. Remember to remove the covering during the day because constant covering can cause fungus to grow on the tree.
- Christmas or other lighting placed on the tree and kept lit during those cold nights can also help in protecting the Moringa (especially with the base covered as well). The key is to use inefficient lighting, not the newer types of lights as the component you are seeking in this case is the heat from the bulbs.
- If your Moringa is growing in a pot, moving the pot indoors or into a covered area, such as a garage usually takes care of it.
- Plant in a sunny place.
- For seeds, place approximately 1 inch into the soil and tamp down gently
- Use loose soil or mix soil with sand so that the area where the roots are growing have plenty of good drainage for the water to flow to and then away from the roots. Note: Moringa Tree roots do not like to sit in water; it causes root rot
- Water the Moringa Tree regularly for the first two months. After that time period, rain water is usually sufficient. If the leaves start to droop then water manually
- A lot of fertilizer isn’t necessary for this type of tree. It is well suited to hot or tropical climates and do very well in a natural, somewhat unattended growing method.
Planting instructions and health benefits in other languages:
We offer FREE shipping in the US.
For the convenience of customers desiring to ship to international destination, our store is now integrated with United States Postal Service, to instantly receive live shipping quotes. This service is automatically activated during check out process when country rather than US is selected. Rates are based on destination country, product weight and size. Buyers will be able to select the best suitable shipping option offered by USPS and complete the purchase.
Thank you for shopping with us,
The Paisley Farm and Crafts Staff
If you are not pleased with something regarding your order, please contact us before leaving negative feedback. We strive to have excellent customer service and in most cases go above and beyond to ensure you are pleased with your purchase and with our level of commitment to you!