SEEDS ARE BAGGED BY WEIGHT - you may receive a little MORE or a little LESS - we bag by weight not by seed count. So please note that if you do not receive an exact seed count it is because our seeds are weighed out by the ounce and not by count. Our Seeds are Phytosanitary Certified, Organic, already cleared by the US Customs and shipped fast from our farm in Tennessee. Please note that our seeds are all natural and non GMO. These are a a mix of Moringa Oleifera PKM1 and PKM2. PKM1 and 2 seeds are naturally grafted and have the same benefits as the conventional Moringa Oleifera but they can germinate 2 times a year. Our seeds are for agriculture purposes however they can be eaten as they are not treated with any chemicals. We over-weigh our seed bags to make up for any hollow seeds (which does happen). Dark shells on seeds or smaller seeds DO NOT affect germination and that is what these seeds are for. If you choose to eat these instead of the edible, please note those seeds do not constitute a bad order as THESE ARE FOR PLANTING.
- Moringa Trees grow very tall in a short period of time. If you plan on using your Moringa leaves for food and other uses, you can pinch or cut off the top branches and leaves (wait until it’s about 4 feet tall) to direct the growth of your tree. Doing this will cause the branches to sprout lower on the tree and make them spread outward instead of upward, allowing for easier access for harvesting
- Moringa Trees like the heat and do not like freezing temperatures. If the temperatures fall below 35 degrees and your tree is planted in the ground, here are some ways you can protect it. Please note that in most cases if your Moringa does freeze and die, mark where the root is and when it warms up, watering the root area will cause the tree to re-grow in most cases.
- Using banana peels, mulch or a heavy type of bedding around the base of the tree will help protect the tree
- Blankets and/or other coverings placed on the tree work well. Remember to remove the covering during the day because constant covering can cause fungus to grow on the tree.
- Christmas or other lighting placed on the tree and kept lit during those cold nights can also help in protecting the Moringa (especially with the base covered as well). The key is to use inefficient lighting, not the newer types of lights as the component you are seeking in this case is the heat from the bulbs.
- If your Moringa is growing in a pot, moving the pot indoors or into a covered area, such as a garage usually takes care of it.
- Plant in a sunny place.
- For seeds, place approximately 1 inch into the soil and tamp down gently.
- Use loose soil or mix soil with sand so that the area where the roots are growing have plenty of good drainage for the water to flow to and then away from the roots. Note: Moringa Tree roots do not like to sit in water; it causes root rot.
- Water the Moringa Tree regularly for the first two months. After that time period, rain water is usually sufficient. If the leaves start to droop then water manually.
- A lot of fertilizer isn’t necessary for this type of tree. It is well suited to hot or tropical climates and do very well in a natural, somewhat unattended growing method.
Planting instructions and health benefits in other languages:
We offer FREE shipping in the US.
Thank you for shopping with us,
The Paisley Farm and Crafts Staff
If you are not pleased with something regarding your order, please contact us before leaving negative feedback. We strive to have excellent customer service and in most cases go above and beyond to ensure you are pleased with your purchase and with our level of commitment to you!
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exceptional customer service. I would buy from them anytime.
Excellent communication. Serious, very flexible and reactive company. The seeds were shipped immediately to Europe. I recommend Paisley Farm and will buy from them again.
I love the seeds, I use them every morning to hydrate and get me going before my coffee. Chew seeds then drink water, the water tastes sweet. Everyday I started using more and more water. Great for the digestive system. I put small bits of fruit in the bag, not too much, to keep the seeds moist and fresh. No need to refrigerate, try to keep them in a cool place, even in Southern California they do very well.
I absolutely love Paisley Farms moringa seeds. Nice size to the seeds themselves. Seeds are just as described. Happy to have found seeds that are organic and have not been treated. Great product!!
Have used these seeds for awhile and they help with energy. They are always fresh when I purchase from Paisley.
Product Arrived on time. Excellent Customer experience. Highly Recommend Paisley Farms!
Fast shipping. Great price. Great service as always from Paisley Farm. Excellent germination. Very happy ?
Always on time fast response every time I order